Our Food Safety Norovirus Kits contain a complete set of items needed by first responders.
A fully equipped spill kit is one of the most important tools for your team members in the event of a contamination event. The kit needs to be available and fully stocked in order for your team members to properly disinfect a contaminated area. Store the kit in an easily accessible area and make sure your first responders are aware of its location and are properly trained.
$29.50 includes one, single-use complete clean up kit with 23 items.
Contact us if you need more than a few vomit kits. Norovirus Vomit Clean Up Kits are packaged and shipped 16 kits per case. Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-800-270-0153 to learn more or request a sample.
The Norovirus Kit is different from other clean up kits: Our premium kits contain the same absorbent powder used by hospitals for up to 3 liters of fluid absorption, a full 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Sanitizer, glossy/water resistant instructions with pictures, a complete set of protective body wear, a sturdy handheld scoop and scraper.
Norovirus Kit Components:
- an 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer — EPA registered to kill Norovirus in as little as 30 seconds
- a 3.5 ounce bag of super absorbent solidifier blend with deodorizer which completely gels up to three liters of bodily fluids including vomit, blood, urine and fecal matter
- disposable personal protective gear for your team members including face mask, latex free gloves, full body grown, hair net and waterproof shoe covers
- handheld scoop and scraper
- three large absorbent towels for clean up (17″ x 20″)
- two black trash/waste collection bags with ties (12-16 gallon, 34″ x 25″)
- a full set of glossy (waterproof) bilingual instructions with images. Includes a full set of written procedures as required by state and local governments.
- We can partner with your food safety team to customize the composition of the Norovirus kits. We can also brand the kits and/or the instructions for your company.
- We can include any additional items you require to make the Norovirus Kit fit your needs.
- Norovirus kits are packaged and shipped 16 kits per case.