Our Food Safety Norovirus Kits contain a complete set of items needed by first responders.
A fully equipped spill kit is one of the most important tools for your team members in the event of a contamination event. The kit needs to be available and fully stocked in order for your team members to properly disinfect a contaminated area. Store the kit in an easily accessible area and make sure your first responders are aware of its location and are properly trained.
Contact us if you need more than a few vomit kits. Norovirus Vomit Clean Up Kits are packaged and shipped 16 kits per case. Contact us at email@example.com or 1-800-270-0153 to learn more or request a sample.
The Norovirus Kit is different from other clean up kits: Our premium kits contain the same absorbent powder used by hospitals for up to 2 liters of fluid absorption, a full 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Santizer, glossy/water resistant instructions with pictures, a complete set of protective body wear, a sturdy set of coated cardboard “Eco” clean up tools, a dustpan with a floor seal and more.
Norovirus Kit Components:
- an 8 oz bottle of PURELL® Foodservice Surface Sanitizer — EPA registered to kill Norovirus in as little as 30 seconds
- a bottle of our Absorb! super absorbent solidifier which completely gels up to 100 ounces of bodily fluids including vomit, blood, urine and fecal matter
- disposable personal protective gear for your team members including face mask with eye shield, latex free gloves, full body grown with thumb loops, hair net and shoe covers
- coated cardboard mops, scraper and dust pan with floor seal
- three large absorbent towels for clean up (17″ x 20″)
- two black trash/waste collection bags with ties (12-16 gallon, 34″ x 25″)
- a full set of glossy (waterproof) instructions with images. Includes a full set of written procedures as required by state and local governments.
- instruction video for your team – can be uploaded to your intranet or scannable with a QR code for instant smartphone viewing
- We can partner with your food safety team to customize the composition of the Norovirus kits. We can also brand the kits and/or the instructions for your company.
- We can include any additional items you require to make the Norovirus Kit fit your needs.
- Norovirus kits are packaged and shipped 16 kits per case.